Randstad currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a friendly and supportive finance team based in Melbourne. Our client is a well established, multinational organisation with a strong international presence.
This position offers the opportunity for an accounts administrator or a graduate to gain exposure to the full function of accounts and the day to day processes of an office. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be given every tool you need to be successful within your role and have the opportunity to learn from a supportive and well experienced mentor.
You will possess good communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and efficiently. Your strong work ethic and sense of initiative will ensure you are able to thrive within your role and gain a thorough understanding of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivables – receipting, setting up customers, debt collection, liaise with internal and external customers, credit note processing
- Bank reconciliations – daily and end of month
- Cash Management recording (spreadsheet) – daily and end of month
- Staff expense report processing, corporate credit card reconciliations
- End of month reconciliations for Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables & BAS
- Assist Financial Controller with month end duties, including stock take of raw materials and general ledger reconciliations
- General office and Administration duties as required
- Previous work experience in Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and General Ledgers desirables
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent work ethic with sense of urgency, pride in work and ability to work to deadlines
- Respect of confidentiality of company and customer information
- Previous experience using Oracle or Lotus Notes is advantageous
This position is a full time permanent role that provides the opportunity for advancement and growth within the accounting profession. Free onsite parking is also available.
For more information regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Wallis Summers-Smith on 03 8319 1178. To apply, please follow the links.