- Handling all aspects of Accounts Receivable - processing cash, cheque and cedit payments; assisting in preparation of debtors lists and amounts outstanding; reporting on variations between invoiced amounts and payments received etc.
- Journal entries to adjust acccounts as necessary.
- Generally assisting accouts and / or finance department as necessary.
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Handling some aspects of Accounts Payable - cash flow forecasting; ensuring timely payments to creditors; processing of invoices; creditor reconciliation etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with Qikkids is especially desirable.
- A demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a well-regarded organisation that has developed an excellent team culture that values maintaining happy and supportive workplace for its employees. Randstad and our client are EEOs (Equal Employment Opportunity employers), and we pride ourself in providing workplaces that have a zero tolerance of discrimination in any form.
How To Apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application online. The Randstad specialist Finance & Accounting recruitment team will endeavour to be in touch with successful candidates as soon as possible.