Be apart of a company that is focused in the support of Queenslanders. From the devastating destruction from Cyclone Debbie this company are looking for a talented accounts office to join this team for a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
This role would be suitable for an accounts officer who thrives on a challenge in a busy and results driven environment, so experience is a must!
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Allocation of fund to correct GL codes
- Reconciling statements to invoices
- Accounts payable with detailed coding
- Raising and managing Purchase orders
- Payroll administration
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties when required
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in a similar role demonstrated in your recent working history
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Confident communicator and ability to commute with all levels.
- Work autonomously with the ability to meet deadlines
- Exposure to an ERP would be definite advantage
This is an opportunity to work for a company that truly cares and are wanting to do the best job for Queenslanders, this team all work cohesively and band together. Love to have a laugh, but also know when to focus and get back to it. Also drive and park at work.
If you are immediately available and ready to start next week, hit APPLY now or contact Lucinda Bell, your accounting support specialist at Randstad via firstname.lastname@example.org