accounts receivable/claims analyst in North Ryde
North Ryde, New South Wales
AU$ 48,000 per year
Join an International Brand & watch your career take off!
Starting salary of $50k+super + company voucher of $1000!
Work alongside the Senior Commercial Analyst
Globally recognised FMCG business internationally known for their exquisite products and enjoyed by all!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Accounts Officer who has 2 years experience performing either Accounts Payable or Receivable or both and has completed their accounting degree.
You will be working alongside the Senior Commercial Analyst so you will be given all the scope you are looking for in order to develop your career and as you do so, you will also be able to move around in the finance team whether it be locally or internationally.
Opportunities like this do not come around often!!
Some key duties will include:
- Reconcile all aged outstanding claims & rebates weekly
- Validate all claims & rebates and work closely with sales staff
- Process group and wholesale claims & rebates weekly
- Assist in the preparation of weekly & month end sales reporting
- Calculate and process all national & state based
Successful candidate will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience in accounts payable or receivable or both!
Must have accounting degree
- Ideally experience of working in FMCG industry
- Ideally you will have experience of using JDE or Enterprise One or a large ERP system
- Attention to detail & strong communication skills
- Desire & passion to further your career
Opportunities like these are rare! So please contact Nicola Barrett asap or click on the Apply Button to submit your resume.
Claims Analyst/Rebate Analyst