Randstad has been partnering with Government departments and authorities across Australia for over 25 years. We are currently seeking administration, business support, data entry and call centre professionals who have experience within the Local, State or Federal Governments for upcoming short term, long term and ongoing temporary contracts.
About the roles available:
- Data Entry: requiring accurate and high scoring 8,000+ Key Strokes/Hour and proficient across Microsoft Excel
- Administration and Business Support: high level administrative abilities with strong knowledge across a range of Government systems - eg. TRIM, DocTrak, SAP.
- Call Centre: previous experience within inbound and outbound call centres receiving high volume call rates and requirements to meet frequent KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in Local, State and Federal Government roles (ideally QLD Health but any Government experience will be appreciated and considered)
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Available to start immediately or within one week
- Full availability throughout the Christmas and holiday season (preferred)
In return you will benefit from:
- Dedicated specialist Government Consultants to assist you in finding your next temporary/contract role
- New and interesting temporary roles coming in frequently; both short term and long term
- Competitive above-award hourly rates
Applications can be submitted by providing your resume in MICROSOFT WORD format and please ensure you provide your contact phone number and email address.
Due to the high volume nature of responses only short listed candidates may be contacted.
Please apply now!