About the role:
We are looking for the next team member to join this professional, supportive and customer orientated team of a renowned brand name in the medical equipement industry. You will join a leading Australian company based locally to the Campbelltown region. They have a stable workforce, and low turnover rates in addition to a very down to earth and friendly environment. This is a rare permanent opportunity working in the administration and customer care team to provide high quality customer support. You will have your own parking space, be well renumerated and enjoy the honest and genuine work environment that this role has to offer.
Some of your main responsibilities will include
- Answer and respond to customer enquiries about availability, pricing and delivery of orders.
- Speaking to customers daily; you will be requesting purchase orders and manage customer invoicing.
- Action emails from customers and suppliers.
- Create, process and place customer orders.
- Provide prompt, professional and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Assist with warranty, credits, customer account status and back order requests.
- Perform associated clerical, reporting, invoicing and administrative functions.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven, stable experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving / customer issue resolution.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Present professionally in business attire.
- Ability to organise own work priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- Attractive annual salary paying between $60-65k + superannuation.
- Full-time hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm; working in a supportive team environment.
- Professional and corporate office space.
- Work for an excellent Australian company who dominate the market in their field.
If you require further information please email call Maralen Nehme on 9615 5365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply NOW. This role won't last long!