About the Business:
You will join the Australian arm of an innovative International company who design and develop innovative apparel and accessories . The company are well known for working in collaboration with government and commercial entities to develop purpose-built apparel which will improve safety and performance. Due to the companies’ exciting growth in the Australian market we are looking for the next person to join the team at their Australian Head Office site in Western Sydney.
About the Role:
This is a rare, permanent opportunity where you will be providing high quality administrative and customer support. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team that promotes internal progression and staff development.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Answer and respond to customer enquiries about availability, pricing and features of their product range of over 700.
- Speaking to customers daily; you will be arranging product returns and credits
- Create, process and place customer orders in the system.
- Process orders from wholesale buyers and online retailers.
- Filing of Purchase Orders and assisting with product order revisions
- Follow up on the status of deliveries and invoices
- Perform associated clerical, reporting, invoicing and administrative functions.
- Occasionally you may be required to staff the near-by retail store when the store manager is unwell.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven, stable experience in a small to medium sized business.
- Previous employment with an organisation who deals with wholesale distribution, either of their own product or the procurement and resale of other brand’s products.
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving / customer issue resolution.
- Attention to detail with the ability to enter data accurately and efficiently into internal systems.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Present professionally in business attire.
- Ability to organise own work priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- Annual salary paying between $50-55k + superannuation
- Accommodating work environment; the client is happy to discuss your personal needs and adjust your standard work hours.
- Friday team lunches will ensure you quickly build friendships and get to know your colleagues in the office, the retail store and the warehouse.
- Onsite parking
If you require further information please call Kate McVicar on 9615 5379 or email email@example.com
Apply NOW. This role won't last long!