Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer and distributer . Due to sustained growth in the business, Our Client is looking to expand the team by appointing a high caliber Administrator.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and following-up when appropriate with customers and transport companies, ensuring customer expectations for prompt delivery are met
- Ensuring all administration tasks are completed in accordance with KPIs, resulting in excellence in customer satisfaction
- Dealing with Drivers
- Scanning & Filing
- Preparing minor correspondence or reports, processing accounts
- Data entry into systems
- Other general ad hoc duties
Your profile will demonstrate:
- A customer-centric and service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to go above and beyond and display exceptional customer service skills
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
Initially this role will be on a contract basis working full-time hours, with a view to permanency for the right candidate. We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and reliable professionals who are passionate to deliver high standards of customer service .
If you are looking for a role you can stay in long term, grow your experience and be rewarded with an exciting experience this is the role for you. Should you require further information please contact Dimpy Mehta on 02 9615 5366 or email email@example.com