Are you a passionate and dynamic individual who is immediately available and has professional Administration experience? If you like to consider yourself as an all rounder and can take initiative and work in a team environment then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data entry, word processing and filing
- File transferring and archiving
- Completing daily bank reconciliations
- Updating databases where required
- Other ad hoc administration duties
- Daily and monthly reporting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- General administration duties such as the photocopying, scanning and binding of documents
You will be successful if you posses:
- Strong attention to detail
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- High level planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Validated experience in a similar role
- Proficiency using MP Office (including word, power point and excel)
- Working in an energising environment with the ability to multi task
To express your interest please submit your application along with your cover letter by clicking on the appropriate link to APPLY. Alternatively contact Ashley Rappazzo at Randstad for a confidential discussion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.