We are looking for experienced Receptionist and Administration professionals with outstanding organisational skills who are outgoing, dependable, detail-oriented and resourceful individuals. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience while enjoying the benefits of working on an interesting range of projects across various industries.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the operational tasks of the office
- Ensuring smooth running in your place of employment
- Face to face customer interaction
- Sales support
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Disseminating information (through email and internal memos)
- Maintaining a friendly and considerate environment
- Preparing minor correspondence or reports, processing accounts
- Data entry into systems
- Other general ad hoc duties
To be successful you will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Be a driven and focused individual
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Professional presentation
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
For the right candidates who have a good work ethic, pleasant personality and are well presented, you will be able to take advantage of the flexibility and versatility that temporary roles offer or alternatively, the security that a permanent role offers.
Successful applicants must have working rights in Australia.