Our Client is a reputable Government body who are seeking an Administrator to join their dynamic team for a short term contract. The successful candidate will be supporting a large team, therefore, the ability to be adaptable, communicate and present effectively is desired.
Key responsibilities include:
- Draft correspondence, factual reports and collate data in accordance with established procedures and stakeholder requirements.
- Assist in the compilation of complex written materials including affidavits, briefs of evidence for court and investigation reports.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, procedures and policies.
- Adhoc administrative tasks as required: organising meetings, meeting room setup, diary management etc.
- Excellent Written Communication – prepares briefs, letters, emails and reports. Presenting clear, factual and pertinent information based on knowledge and research.
- Advanced skills in using TRIM/ Lotus Notes
- Confidence in working with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workloads
- Experience working within a Government department
- Great attention to detail
In return you will receive
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to work in a reputable Government body
- Work in a CBD location close to public transport
This is a great opportunity for anyone with the relevant experience who are seeking an opportunity to further develop their skill set within the Victorian Government. To be considered for this role, please submit your application by clicking the appropriate link, alternatively please email your CV in a word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be reviewed and responded to within 14 days if successful for roles. If no response has been received within 14 days you have not been successful however we thank you for your application.