Full Job Description
Randstad are seeking a strong administrator that is dedicated, hard working and displays a 'can do attitude'. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Australian FMCG company that is passionate about the food industry, products and their people. They specialise in food logistics, distribution, sourcing, packaging and manufacturing services for the food industry. This is a permanent full time opportunity, located on the Northside of Brisbane.
The right candidate will have a background in administration for an FMCG or manufacturing business, and have a good knowledge of Microsoft suite. You must be a forward thinker that thrives in a high volume environment with the ability to multitask.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Answer incoming calls
- Data entry / order entry
- Respond to customer enquires / requests / issues
- Scheduling transport for goods in Brisbane
- Preparation and distribution of goods
- Raise purchase orders for product/materials for each location as required
- Cross check orders for dispatch
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Experience dealing with complex issues
- Strong software skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and be very reactive
- Knowledge of FMCG/manufacturing industry
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills and displays initiative
Benefits of the role:
- Strong supportive team environment that invest in their people
- Training provided for candidates with the right attitude
- Permanent full time
- Onsite parking, drive to work
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting a long term career with a family run operation that is growing as a business and invests in their people and products.
If you feel you are the right applicant for the role and meet the selection criteria, we welcome your application. In order to have a confidential discussion about the role please call: Naomi Herron on (07) 3243 3951. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.