agile business analyst (mobile, digital) in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Our client is a highly recognised player in their domain of expertise.
With the advent of a number of Digital Innovation Projects undersway, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced Senior Technical Agile Business Analyst to join their team as they undertake some innovative projects within Mobile Application Development Projects.
Key skills required for the role
- > 6yrs experience as an end-end Business Analyst experience
- > 3yrs Scrum Agile experience
- Strong Digital - Web Based l Project Experience
- Strong experience ideally in Mobile (iOS/Android) projects
- Prior experience working and moving teams from a traditional to Agile based projects ideal
- Strong experience in detailed business Requirements gatherings & Specifications as well as writing good ‘User Stories’
- Experience writing ‘Business’ cases
- Experienced in Green Fields projects and working from the ‘Inception’ of programs
- Experience working to some degree as Scrum Master if need be
- Ability to map technical details to user stories
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented Peers who are passionate about their work, the company brand, and who are also highly engaged with the business to produce the best output possible
You will be passionate about Innovation and interested in collaborating with a cross functional group of peers and be pivotal in bringing about the best possible outcomes for the team and the Business.
Previous experience working in High Pressure Delivery and Agile Environments are a Must.
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please submit a cover-letter justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points (e.g. 7yrs Agile Scrum, 2yrs BPMN) together with your resume and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.
Agile Business Analyst, Digital, Mobile, Loyalty