agile project manager (ideally digital projects) in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Our client is a highly recognised player in their domain of expertise.
With the advent of a number of Digital Innovation Projects underway, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced Digital Agile Project Manager to join their team.
Key skills required for the role
- > 6yrs experience as a Project Manager in an Enterprise Environment
- > 5yrs experience in Agile Projects
- Ideally experienced in SAFe
- Strong experience setting up teams and driving projects
- Strong experience working in a Cross functional team
- Experience writing ‘Business’ cases
- Experienced in Green Fields projects and working from the ‘Inception’ of programs
- Experience working to some degree as Scrum Master if need be
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation experience
- Relevant Certifications in Prince 2 or PMBOK
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented Peers who are passionate about their work, the company brand, and who are also highly engaged with the business to produce the best output possible
You will be passionate about Innovation and interested in collaborating with a cross functional group of peers and be pivotal in bringing about the best possible outcomes for the team and the Business.
Previous experience working in High Pressure Delivery and Agile Environments are a Must.
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please submit a cover-letter justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points (e.g. 7yrs Agile Scrum, 2yrs BPMN) together with your resume and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.
Agile, Project Manager, Digital, SAFe,