Application Assessor / Sydney CBD / Brand new team & project!
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced educator looking to use your knowledge in an office based environment. This will be the perfect position for an Educator who has experience within teaching and wants to bring their skills to a new, challenging role. This is the chance to make a difference for thousands of children.
The chance to work for one of the winners of The Employer of Choice awards in 2016 on an exciting new project with great career opportunities and above aware wage.
This is a full-time role for 38 hours for the position of Application Assessor involved in a new programme within early childhood services and the support of children with additional needs.
The job description for this position is as follows:
- Build an understanding of the application requirements and strategies
- Make professional decisions on the outcomes of assessments against eligibility criteria and set processes and time frames
- Work collaboratively within the team to deliver outcomes to ensure deadlines are met in time
- Gain an understanding of the principles of inclusion and appropriate strategies that can be implemented to reduce barriers and support the inclusion of children with additional needs in ECCC services
The ideal candidate must:
- Have tertiary qualifications in education
- Communicate with various stakeholders
- Be able to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Autonomous worker with the ability to also work within a team
- Demonstrate current knowledge of the ECCC sector
- Pay attention to detail
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player
- Great computer skills
If you would like to find out more information about the role of to apply please give contact Kate at Randstad on 8238 0200 or email@example.com or click ‘apply now’