My client, a well known and respected national organisation, is currently seeking the services of an Application Support Engineer to join their busy team based in Melbourne. In essence, the successful candidate will act as the key applications development support contact for all BAU and Projects (70/30 split) related activities generated from businesses operating in Melbourne.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in building and supporting enterprise applications
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a technology emphasis, or equivalent education/experience
- Experience in Oracle, MS SQL Server; including TSQL Queries, Views, Procedures etc
- Experience in different development environments (Linux / Windows) and technologies such as IIS, Apache2, NGnix
- Exposure to Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Continuous Integration using Jenkins (desired)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, non-technical matter
- Ability to build relationships with all levels within the organisation
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply by submitting your CV accompanied with a cover letter, which clearly outlines your experience inline with the requirements above. For a confidential conversation, please contact Matt Owen in (03) 8319 1223.