Your new department is located in a central position and has an astounding reputation that encourages learning and growth. This department is front of mind in the budget and help shape Australia everyday.
The Successful Candidate
There are currently multiple executive assistant positions across Canberra in various departments, both state and federal. To be successful:
- Reporting to branch head
- Diary management
- Phone and email screening and correspondance
- Booking travel
- Other ad hoc duties
How you will be successful
- Prevoius recent experience in the APS as an executive assistant
- Available to start within the next 1-3 weeks
How you will benefit
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Contributing on a daily basis to the importance of the Australian public
- Being part of a prestigious department
- Having the opportunity to further build and grow in your career
Benefits & culture
- A great opportunity to work in a highly sought after government agency, while both expanding your strategic development skills, as well as refining your communicational skills.
- Great long term prospects.
If you are interested in this role please apply now through the appropriate link. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Rohit Lad at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.