We are a leading specialist recruitment agency and we employ over 55,000 employees worldwide. Having been operating in Australia for 25 years, we are continually looking to expand our client base and candidates.
About your new role
In this role you will be undertaking operational and administrative duties including development of briefings, drafting correspondence, diary management, reception, travel bookings and other agency responses.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Writing correspondence, including emails, letters and reports on routine and complex matters.
- Performing quality assurance on work submitted to the executive level
- Drafting briefs, presentations and speeches.
- Managing diary, information needs and travel.
- Participating in project, administration or secretariat work
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum 12 months of experience in Federal Government is highly desirable.
- A high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to quickly learn and to obtain a sound knowledge of the role and functions of the agency.
- A security clearance at Baseline level is highly desirable.
If you're interested in the above opportunity please hit “Apply” now using the appropriate link. Alternatively, should you be interested in any other roles Randstad may have available, please call Andrea on 6132 3816 for a confidential discussion.