ar / administration - fast paced, homebush, dynamic company in Homebush West
Homebush West, New South Wales
AU$ 60,000 per year
A large organisation which grows, packs and distributes fresh produce nation wide. This family owned company has expanded exponentially since its establishment over 60 years ago. You would be based at their Homebush West office, where their produce is sold direct to small to medium sized businesses and large scale corporations such as Woolworths and Aldi.
The office is the central location for customers to go for general queries, invoicing matters and payment processing. The office has a focus on customer service and managing the companies’ finances and accounts. You will be joining a team of six people who work closely to ensure the bustling environment maintains the highest standard of productivity and customer service.
- 38 hour week to be worked over five days.
- Early start, early finish! You will be working either 5am to 1pm OR 6am to 2pm.
- Rotating roster – the successful must be willing to work a Saturday and Sunday as two of their five days ONCE a month.
- Up to $71,175 package
The position has two key components; Accounts Receivable and Administration.
The key responsibilities include:
- Generate, maintain and send out Customer Invoices, Credits and Statements.
- Collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform Account Reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities
- Research and follow through payment and account discrepancies
- Prepare bank deposits
- Involvement in weekly customer pricing quotes
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Communicate with customers via phone, email mail or face to face
- Reports generation and distribution
- Data entry associated with sock movements and order entry
- Administration related to customer purchase orders
- Office duties – answering phones, reception of warehouse visitors and customer management
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Time management & organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills with well developed negotiation abilities
- Adaptable to change and ability to work well under pressure
- Quick, accurate keyboard skills with advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet Explorer
Apply now to be considered for this unique opportunity. Please contact Kate McVicar if you have any additional questions regarding the role.
email@example.com or 96155379
administration, excel, "accounts receivable", invoicing, "account settlement", "customer service", administration, produce