We are passionate about matching the best people, with the best companies, that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue.
In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "World of Work".
Our values are similar to those of clients that we partner with, and this this position you will be required to demonstrate these consistently;
If you are looking to start a career with a well known council in Adelaide and want to work within a friendly team environment with attractive hourly rates, are reliable and eager to learn, then this opportunity awaits. We are committed to safety and are an equal opportunity employer.
Our Mile End office are currently seeking an Arborist/Horticulturalist for an exciting new partnership. This role will commence immediately and will end in May with the possibility of an extension. The role pays $33.00 per hour.
In order to meet the minimum requirements for this position you must have the following;
- Minimum of Cert III in Horticulture/Arboriculture
- Workzone Traffic Control
- White Card
- Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Gardening experience
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team
PLEASE NOTE ALL ARE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
We can only consider you for a registration with Randstad if you are able to meet the following criteria;
- Own reliable car
- Drivers licence
- Have all required licences and qualifications
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a functional capacity assessment
- Can provide references relating to recent, similar experience
- Willing to undergo a police clearance
To apply for this role please apply via the link or contact Ashleigh on 81507000 for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high number of applications expected only those who are successful will be contacted.