Research Practice Manager
- Lead the overall operations, management and leadership of a large child and family centre.
- Lead a culture of risk taking in the documenting of children’s development to an exemplary level that draws on contemporary and traditional research and curriculum framework.
- Lead a culture of wellbeing, safety and health initiatives that reflect contemporary research and frameworks.
The Research and Practice Manager is responsible for the over all operation, management and leadership of a large childcare centre. The role is supported by the Operations Coordinator and Educational Leader driving a culture of change to exemplary practice and research with in the childcare centre.
The role will see you lead a culture of enquiry that encourages curiosity and innovation in teaching. In creating this culture the role will see you:
- Mentor the Educational Leader in meeting goals that support a Centre of excellence in educational program
- Mentor Operations Coordinator in ensuring the completion of documentation that is required to be completed under the national law and regulations
- Mentor and set goals for the Operations Coordinator and Educational Leader in providing safe environments for children.
With research experience contributing to, or resulting in high quality childcare you will:
- Partner with Universities in research and case studies on documentation and play based learning.
- Lead a culture of wellbeing, safety and health initiatives that reflect contemporary research and frameworks
- Provide an environment that is reflective of contemporary research and is warm and welcoming at all times.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- 4 year Degree or Masters level in Early Childhood Education
- Completion of Certificate IV Training and Assessment (desired)
- Experience in successful management and budgeting
- Experience in leading a large multi disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking and completion of innovative projects and exploration of new ideas and concepts in child and family programs
- Sound understanding in meeting legislative requirements for early childhood education and care and exceeding the National Quality Standards.
- Experience in engagement and research projects
- Demonstrated ability to coach with results, support, direct and supervise individual coordinate, manage and delegate.
- Leadership and change management skills
- In-depth knowledge and articulation of contemporary research and practice with children
- High degree of literacy and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional trusting relationships with children and families.
For more information regarding this role please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email your firstname.lastname@example.org