Area Sales Manager - Mid West / Geraldton - WA - Retail
Our client is a global FMCG giant who are No#1 in Australia! They have office in multiple states and provide outstanding career opportunities not just within the country, but also on a global level.
Right now, they have an opening for an Area Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to grow within a large organisation with market leading products and carve a long term career.
Role of Area Manager
- To plan, grow territory within independent and grocery channel
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts
- Drive new business opportunities
- Execute all brand and promotional strategies
- Achieve budget
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Hiring new staff
- Managing P&L
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will come from leveraging from your background in sales/ territory management background within FMCG
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You must be degree qualified
- You will be analytical and strategic
- You will have a driven, positive, driven, passionate attitude and be a strong team player
- You must be commercially focused and have excellent communication skills
- You will be IT literate
On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also the attraction of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is also on offer.
To apply in confidence for this position or similar please hit the "Apply Now" button below or contact Joshua Knight on firstname.lastname@example.org