ART TEACHERS NEEDED - United Kingdom
A number of positions are available throughout the UK for qualified individuals looking for Art teacher vacancies. Secondary school ART teacher jobs are offered on a permanent and temporary basis in both the public and private sectors.
- Planning lessons to students age 11-16
- preparation, and delivery of the curriculum with support from your Head of Department
- regular communication with parents
- excellent communication skills
- Those selected for permanent positions are also expected to work with the school in the planning and organisation of extra-curricular activities and social activities.
- Outstanding classroom and behaviour management skills
What are we looking for in a teachers :
- Happy to work in some challenging environments
- Not afraid of new environments teaching large or small groups.
- To be efficient and aware of your surroundings in school.
- Interest of teaching and improving standards.
- Able to raise and maintain standards in key subject
- Working closely with senior leadership team to manage class behaviour levels
- Willing to commit to a long term position to ensure continuity for the class
- Reliable and flexible
- Forward thinking approach
- Friendly and fun
What is on offer:
- £120-£170 a day depending on experience
- Permanent, long term or casual work on GWS contracts ( ask for more details)
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- Excellent relocation packages
- Termly bonuses
- Regular professional development
- Help in finding accommodation
- advice on settling into your new area
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of teachers, get in contact now!
All candidates must have relevant teaching qualifications required to teach in the UK and are subject to UK & Australian police checks.
To work in the UK, you must be eligible for one of the following visas - Youth Mobility, Ancestry, Tier2 or be in possession of an EU or British passport. More information can be found on https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Together, we can positively influence the future of Education for generations to come.