About the Company:
Randstad is a leading specialist recruitment agency and employs over 55,000 employees worldwide. Having been operating in Australia for 25 years, we are continually looking to expand our client base and candidates.
About the Role:
Randstad currently has an opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer with one of our most highly regarded State Government clients.
Daily responsibilities include:
- General administration and office support to the team
- Management of team inbox and coordination tasks
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Other administrative support duties as required
Demonstrated experience in TRIM Front End Administration OR demonstrated experience in a Records and Information Management role
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Possess intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work to time-frames and prioritise your work effectively.
- Prior Government experience and a security clearance are highly desirable.
- Attractive Government salary and benefits
- Supportive team environment
- Potential for career progression
If you're interested in the above opportunity please apply now using the link below. Alternatively, should you be interested in any other roles Randstad may have available, please call us on 6132 3800 for a confidential discussion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.