Randstad are looking for Asphalt Foreman / Supervisors for genuine permanent job opportunities.
Our client is based locally in Newcastle and currently has an immediate opportunity for Asphalt Foreman / Supervisors. You will be working with a well established industry leader with a strong reputation within the stabilisation, asphalt profiling and road repairs industry.
It is essential that you have knowledge of the asphalt and stabilising industry.
More about the role:
- Strong pipeline of projects
- Working within a 2.5hr radius of the Newcastle area
- 5-6 days per week
- Stable employment opportunity
- Ongoing training
What we need from you:
- HC Drivers Licence (HR as a minimum)
- General Construction Induction card
- Proven experience within the asphalt industry
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work apart of a team
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Willing to grow with the company and expand your knowledge and skills
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently while working to a deadline
- Must be committed to safety and adhere to policies and procedures
- Fit and physically capable is a MUST
- Be able to pass D&A test
- Previous experience operating stabilising machines
- Competent mathematical skills (Calculate area and spread rates)
- Mechanically minded
What is on offer:
- Ongoing training and development
- Genuine opportunity for permanent employment
- Work/life balance
- Excellent team environment
If this sounds like you, click the ‘Apply Now’ button.