asset analyst - maintenance - maximo - 12 months - $43/hr+s in Potts Hill
Potts Hill, New South Wales
AU$ 43 per hour
This role within a large utilities company located in Potts Hill is seeking an Asset Analyst to join their maintenance department. The role is for 12 months and paying $43/hr+S. It requires an urgent fill.
- Provide data analysis for asset and maintenance strategy data.
- Support the implementation of the maintenance strategy to achieve reliability and safety of assets at lowest life cycle cost.
- Construct new asset job plans, assign these to the applicable assets and effectively communicate changes to asset operators and service providers.
- Analyse maintenance data from Maximo & Maximo BI, via MS excel or other data systems.
- Build new corporate job plans in PMO2000 & Maximo.
- Assign the job plans to assets in Maximo.
Basic knowledge/Formal education
- Degree - Mechanical or Electrical
- Familiarity with water / wastewater treatment assets would be an advantage.
- Experience in Maintenance management
- Ability to effectively use computer systems and applications for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of data. Key focus on maintenance management systems eg Maximo and data manipulation through MS Excel.
- Problem solving, lateral thinking, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Skills in writing data queries to identify data integrity issues
- Experience with MS Excel to review, sort, group and analyse data and report trends
- Ability to work as part of a mixed team and communicate finding of analytical work.
Experience / Knowledge Desirable
- Analysis, reporting and review of asset data in business information systems.
- Maintaining the quality and consistency of asset data, and also supporting the development of maintenance strategies programs in business information systems to support the improvement of performance, reliability and availability of assets.
- Ability to build and sustain strong effective/productive working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- Information Systems (preferably Maximo, Business Intelligence (BI) and PMO2000).
If you believe you have the capabilities to perform this role then please don't delay in submitting your resume in WORD format using the appropriate links. For a further confidential discussion please contact Bev McLoughlin on 9615 5324
Analysis, reporting and review of asset data - MAXIMO and Advanced Excel