associate manager, financial planning & analysis - marketing in Australia
S$ 1 per year
Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Marketing Commercialization
Our client is a multinational company and a leader in the FMCG industry. With operations in 72 countries and brands that are sold in over 110, they are part of almost every household in the world.
Join the team as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Associate Manager and be part of determining key outcomes and influencing how products come to life in a shelf.
- Lead financial analysis focusing on marketing teams across the ANZ region. This includes analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with head office marketing teams and pricing analysis
- Drive P&L improvement through mix analysis, SKU reduction and ROI analysis on marketing spend, pricing etc.
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing, and reconciling agency fees and advertising expenses
- Own financial planning for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of the annual budgeting process , official forecasts and Sales & Operations Planning
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business including the Finance Director, Cost Analysts, GM, Sales and Marketing Directors.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area (Accounting, Finance, Commerce)
- Australian CA/CPA qualified
- FMCG background – experience dealing with major retail chains is ideal
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a similar commercial finance role and an ability to demonstrate extensive financial reporting, planning and analysis experience gained in a fast paced, rigorous and demanding corporate environment
- A strong partner who will take ownership of the role and drive the business
What's on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Flexible work arrangements and compressed work weeks
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to work with the team to change their industry, apply online by clicking on the appropriate link.
Financial Planning & Analysis