associate recruiter- brisbane in Brisbane CBD
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Randstad is hosting a live chat, powered by Brazen, on the 3rd of May. You can chat directly with Randstad Australia managers, directors and the talent team and have the opportunity to find out more about opportunities available and life at Randstad. The event is online, so all you need is a computer or your mobile device and an internet connection. Click here to register: http://tiny.cc/wearerandstad
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being an Associate Recruiter is the right job for you!
You have recently graduated from your tertiary qualifications and are looking to kick-start a career in Recruitment or you are looking for a change in career? We will be running an assessment centre in Brisbane on the 1st March. You will have experience working in a sales, retail, customer service or business development environment and have strong organising and planning skills. You might already work in the recruitment industry and are looking for a change.
You are a self-motivated, high achiever, business savvy and sales driven individual who is looking for a step up in their career to join a highly energetic sales environment. Exceptional communication and negotiation skills are a must! In addition, you will have a great attitude, be resilient and dedicated, willing to work hard and work within a team. Previous experience within one of our disciplines will be advantageous!
Some of the Randstad's Divisions that you could be working within include; Education, Business Support, Industrial, Construction, Property and Engineering and IT. Click on our website to read more about Randstad and the divisions. http://www.randstad.com.au/
What your day and week may look like;
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships. You will be required to hold a driver's license.
- Attending networking events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- On-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Base salary, commission, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program and company share purchase plan.
- access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research Ability to use
- we have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Access to career opportunities globally and nationally.
Please apply via the apply now button and someone from our talent team will be in contact with you shortly. If you have any further question, please call Janelle Williams, Talent Partner Randstad on 02 8095 1689
sales, recruitment, customer service,