Due to continued growth in the Australian market our client is seeking an Associate Trade Finance Officer to join their successful team in Sydney CBD. Based in the heart of the city with stunning Sydney Harbour views you will be responsible for a number of objectives. This opportunity is not-to-be-missed for those wanting to utilize their skills and studies to take their financial career to the next level. This position requires you to utilise your customer service skills and also offers strong career progression prospects. Our client offers a collaborative work environment that is driven to achieve excellence.
If you have exceptional attention to detail and a passion for banking then this is your chance to join a historic global bank. Whilst no trade finance experience is necessary, you must demonstrate a passion for trade finance and a strong drive to succeed!
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and maintain strong customer relationships
- Undertaking trade finance processes for overseas refinance transactions
- Adhere to and action compliance protocol and policies
- Assist in achieving budget objectives
- Onboard accounts
- Utilise KYC strategies and protocols to build and maintain client relationships
- Handle bank and customer cheques
- Conducting and monitoring relevant reporting
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant banking and financial services experience, ideally in a bank teller position
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists is highly desirable
- Experience in AML and KYC is highly desirable
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Mandarin
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
What’s in it for you!
- Great entry level opportunity into trade finance
- Strong career progression potential
- Comprehensive on the job training
- Work for a highly reputable, international bank
- Convenient CBD location
If you are interested in this role and want to develop your career please apply today or call Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.