The purpose of the role is to gather audience insights which are to be shared and embedded across the organisation, and to coordinate market research, data collection and analysis to enable ongoing reporting and strategic decision making.
Audience insights will assist in achieving audience-centred objectives and the delivery of exceptional visitor experiences. The role takes principal responsibility for ensuring audience perspectives are available for integration into offer, content and marketing decisions in order to drive visitation.
The role also coordinates data collection, analysis and reporting to enable continuous improvement in a fast-moving environment. This role will manage the development and implementation of processes and systems to assist in this responsibility. This will include designing and performing statistical data analysis, forecasting and reporting for audience planning and performance reporting activities by establishing visitation targets and within a complex environment.
The successful personwill have:
- An inter-disciplinary outlook, working closely with many departments with the view to remove barriers for visitor engagement and improve visitor experience
- Experience in developing a performance and customer-focussed reporting environment, reporting performance across a wide variety of metrics to executive management, governance forums and clients
- Experience querying and merging large data sets and the ability to summarise, interpret and communicate complex data sets.
- Develop and manage a rolling program of qualitative and quantitative market research and insights including any reporting outputs to internal and external organisations
- Present research findings to diverse stakeholder groups and develop systems and process to ensure findings are integrated into future decisions
- Manage research supplier relationships and liaise with key stakeholders regarding research requirements and opportunities.
- Undertake primary visitor research, collation of results, analysis and development of findings
- Develop and maintain frameworks for the ongoing gathering, management and analysis of visitor performance reporting
- Manage visitor data to be used by all key stakeholders across all three sites as key planning resources
- Manage the dissemination of key research outputs in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist and manage planning processes ensuring integration of research outputs into all three sites strategic
- Manage external research projects that relate to audience driven data
- Represent our client in key forums relating to audience research
- Develop sound economic and business impact analysis from key projects
- Work in an interdisciplinary manner across project teams and initiatives.
- Adhere to all obligations, responsibilities and legislative requirements under current Work Health & Safety (WHS) Acts and Regulations, ensuring all areas under supervision are monitored for WHS risks and hazards and are reviewed regularly.
- Ensure audience insights are consistently applied to planning
- Develop process and procedures to ensure an audience focus to decision making
- Ensure a rigorous approach to and systems to analyse and evaluate programs and Campaigns
- Deliver reliable visitation reporting aggregating data across multiple sites