Automotive Trades Assistant
Our large Automotive client is currently looking for an experienced trades assistant to join their Western Sydney based team. The client is a successful division of a large automotive and logistics company located in the industrial hub of Western Sydney.
Ideally, the successful candidate will need to have a background within a mechanical environment and working with brand new cars using hand/power tools.
Pay rate : $22.76 TEMP TO PERM
To be successful for this role it is ideal that you hold any of the following:
- Previous experience as a mechanical trades assistant
- Maintenance, ad hoc laboring duties
- Must be able to handle power and hand tools
- Available to start immediately
- Own transport
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethic
In return for the above, our client can offer an attractive pay rate and conditions.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please send all applications via the links below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.