Our client is a large global bank that provides a wide range of financial services. Due to continued growth, our client is seeking Banking Administration Officers to join the retail, business and wealth management team. The role is based in Brisbane CBD in stunning corporate offices and only a 10 minute walk from the train station. Our client values their employees and fosters an environment that is friendly, hardworking and driven to achieve excellence.
As a Banking Administration Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting front office staff with administration for products such as cash, term deposits, money market, wrap, super, insurance, broking and mortgages
- Find solutions that meet client’s needs and result in the best outcome for the client
- Assist in required reports
- Complete reconciliations
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Meet and exceed performance indicators within an accurate and timely manner
Your skills & experience:
- Experience in banking administration, branch or contact centre OR
- Tertiary education completed - Business, Commerce, Accounting, Economics or similar highly regarded - not essential
- Strong data entry / administrative skills - alphanumeric & numeric
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with deadlines
What's in it for you!
- Potential to earn bonuses
- Work for a reputable, global bank
If you are interested in this role please apply today or call Rachael De Vault on (07) 3243 3903.