Reputable and prestigious HR services firm operating in over 35 countries is looking to employ an experienced Bids Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract/ Working from the Sydney branch, the bids manager will oversee the bids team, enjoying the corporate offices and centralized location.
In this position you will be responsible for overseeing the development of business opportunities with new and existing clients, focusing on the development and implementation of bid processes and account management.
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and commercial skills.
- To manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Manage the bid budget
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Must be an excellent communicator.
Ideally you will have a background in solutions and services from a large, fast paced professional services company. To be successful for this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million pound product or complex services opportunities.
- Bid campaign management
- Beginning to end process management
- Able to provide valuable input to opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution design.
This position is looking to interview immediately. Please Apply Now via the link.