Working with the Finance team reporting to the Revenue Team Leader, you will provide support to the organisation, primarily focused across the key functional areas of Finance and play a part in driving the business for continued growth.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Completion of the Revenue & Receivables Team financial month end processes within required deadlines & levels of accuracy
- Undertake inbound and outbound correspondence with customers via phone, email and other communication methods
- Ensure revenues are properly receipted, allocated and reconciled
- High volume billings, reimbursements and sundry expenses
- Answer customer queries and undertake suitable negotiation where required
- Allocate incoming money
- ensure timely distribution of accurate client account statements and invoices
- Process client refunds within agreed timeframes and in compliance with applicable legislative and business requireme
- Maintain awareness of and fulfil responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities as defined by the organisation’s health, safety and wellbeing management system.
- Participate and comply with all quality management systems and processes
- Maintain and improve upon customer relationships
- Ad-hoc duties as require
- Processing credit claims
To be successful for this role it is essential that you have the following:
- Strong background and working experience with billings
- Time management and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced Excel is essential - testing will be conducted
This role will suit an experienced and confident Billings professional, looking to work in part of a large organisation based in Western Sydney.
To apply, please click on the link below. CV's must be in word format.