Randstad Regional Mining are currently seeking Australian trade qualified Boilermakers within the West Australian engineering and fabrication industry.
We have a FULL schedule of shutdowns for the remainder of 2016 - which range from 3-4 shuts a month.
We have new contracts within the Pilbara region and have the premises to expand our candidate base at this time, creating ongoing shut down/maintenance opportunities on BHP sites.
Randstad are currently seeking qualified and experienced Mechanical Boilermaker for a wide range of FIFO roles.
Skills Required :
- Australian Trade qualification
- BHP inductions - Highly desirable - Client will induct suitable candidates
- MUST have valid working at heights
- MUST have valid driving licence
- MUST have valid confined space entry
- MUST have valid gas test atmosphere ticket
- MUST have valid first aid training with CPR
- MUST have valid Fire training ticket - MUST BE - PUAWER008B,CPPFES2005A or MSAPMOHS212A
- Ability to consistently and maintain high quality workmanship
- Ability to read and evaluate technical drawings and procedures
- FIFO role
- Stable Employers With Ongoing Opportunities
- Competitive Rates
- Have the ability to pass a FULL pre-employment medical
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after apply, please call Claire on 9320 1620