CALLING ALL BOILERMAKERS / 1st CLASS Welders / 2nd CLASS Welders
Our clients, market leaders are constantly looking for expressions of interests to work across their sites in Northern Suburbs Sydney for upcoming projects.
These are Short Term and Long Term Assignments.
To be considered for these roles it is ideal that you possess the following:
- Able to read and interpret drawings
- MIG and TIG Welding experience is a must
- Installation and shutdown experience
- Must have either Workshop experience or Site experience
- Exceptional Fabrication experience is a must for Boilermakers
- Have the Right to Work in Australia; Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate to verify
- Photo ID (licence, passport eg)
- Forklift license highly desireable
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (ARTC) qualification in Engineering with appropriate experience
- Current OH&S Induction Card (White Card)
- You must be prepared to work long shifts during the shutdowns; regularly ten hour shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to go meet with the client before commencement.
If you meet the above criteria please follow the links and submit your application online, or email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.