With many projects being successfully awarded across Queensland we have an increased demand for experienced Engineers who have worked in the Health sector. Randstad is looking for, but not limited to Architectural, Civil, Drafting and Design, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural engineers.
We are seeking Engineers with tertiary qualifications or with a demonstrable track record of successful project delivery will be highly desirable.
- Must have worked for a Health Service or Government Department
- Ability to remain transparent through all stages of the project.
- Strong communication and Stakeholder management skills.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of projects varying between high end corporate, medical facilities, health and government works.
- You must be strong in client facing situations.
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Apply by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Matthew Stanto on 07 3031 3208 or email email@example.com