building consultant - assessor (western suburbs) in Altona
This company based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne specialise in Building Maintenance and insurance assessment for residential, commercial, hospital and learning institution properties around Australia. Due to the ever increasing need for property maintenance caused by natural disasters and/or post-burglary damage, they have experienced rapid growth and are now looking to add to their team.
We are seeking a Building Assessors to join their expanding operation in Victoria. This role will be based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing damage to property and providing a detailed report with photograph documentation
- Carrying out inspections on all aspects of the damage
- Promoting a high quality customer service
- Proficient logging/reporting administrative duties
To be successful, it is essential that you:
- Are an experienced building tradesman
- Have estimating/costing experience (advantageous)
- Have a good understanding of OH&S in the workplace
- Are a good communicator being able to interpret and articulate information accurately
- Are customer focused
- Physically fit and mobile
Mandatory qualifications, licences and checks required:
- Building trade qualification of any discipline (i.e. Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician etc)
- Current drivers licence
- Police Check
- Working with Children check
Ideally if you are a qualified tradesman with a building trade of any discipline or have completed military service also holding a building trade and you are looking to come off the tools, then this could be the perfect ‘next step’ in your career.
If the description above sounds like you, please send your resume via the appropriate link provided.
Please note: You must be entitled to work in Australia to apply for this position and all successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment physical and medical assessment.
Carpentry, Tradesman, Plumber, Roofer