An exciting opportunity has become available. One of the largest government department based in the CBD is looking for an additional colleague within the Asbestos Reform Team.
The Business Analyst will be working in a team of project managers that will oversee the transition of the current Asbestos Management Program to a new business model. The main purpose of this role is to oversee the alignment of data streams into the central asbestos database and ensure that it is being maintained effectively to produce live stream information.
The key accountabilities for the Business Analyst will be to:
- Undertake extensive business process analysis and documentation
- Apply a solid technical understanding of data mapping, analysis and migration issues
- Develop, consult on, and implement a project plan for interim asbestos data management
- Liaise with technical subject matter experts in relation to technical requirements and data concerns
- Report on progress
- Manage risks and issues
- Assess opportunities for improving/streamlining data management
We are seeking applicants with a specific skillset and working experience, to include:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst within a similar field
- Excellent skills in analysing issues from different perspectives and identifies workable solutions to problems
- The ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- High-level verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with clients
- A tertiary qualification or accreditation of Business Analysis
- Work experience within Victorian government, Local councils, Statutory bodies OR consultancies
If you are interested in applying for this position, meet the stipulated criteria, then we encourage you to apply with your resume below. To discuss the role or answer outstanding questions, please contact Ramona Weckerle on 03 9252 2188.