We are currently looking for a Junior BA with technical writing experience available immediately for a 2.5 month contract position with the possibility of extension located in East Melbourne. The aim is to support audit response related to identity and access management - you will be reporting directly in to the Senior Manager Technology Portfolio and working full time hours.
The responsibilities will include:
- Review of audit findings related to identity and access management
- Identification of appropriate actions
- Updating policies and documentation
- Working with stakeholders to action appropriate changes
- Undertaking changes as discovered through above responsibilities
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Technical Writing of policies and documentation
- Identity and Access Management
- Demonstrated proactive nature
- Experience in being self managed and driven
To be successful in this role you must be a proactive self-starter. This role would suit a capable, self managed junior / entry level BA /Technical Writer. Excellent communication skills are required.
For more information please contact Samantha Goodsir on 0383191236 or Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org