BUSINESS ANALYST – SaaS Software House/Digital Environment – Sydney CBD Company
A Software Development house based in the Sydney CBD are searching for a Business analysis to join their team in a permanent position. Excellent salary on offer.
The Business Analyst will work closely alongside Client Services, Developers & Support. This role will engage a strong digital focus with considerable experience in designing and implementing software and online programs solutions.
Your primary deliverable is the successful implementation of client programs and campaigns on DG’s cloud-based marketing solutions platform.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Full BA life-cycle Business Analysis duties
- Project Management
- Scoping and requirements
- Functional specifications
- System Testing & Deploy
- Content & Campaign Management
- Support & Training
- Process Improvement.
- Leadership & Collaboration
Required Skills & Education
- 1-2 years Business Analyst/Test experience, ideally including some Project Management
- Proficient in the complete MS Office suite, using a variety of CMS and in developing technical documentation and competency using standard BA toolkit such as (or similar): Visio, HTML Prototyping, Excel.
- Exposure to various software / programming languages including .NET. Skills in basic HTML, Photoshop and the ability to generate simple SQL queries, an advantage.
- Sales & marketing knowledge and/or business background is an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry experience
- Experience with SaaS
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to progress their career and gain additional experience with Project Management.
For further information, please contact Benjamin Cary @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 or hit the apply button below