Randstad is working in partnership with a large Government Organisation to help them resource a Business Analyst with experience in conducting business analysis for CRM/Case Management /BPM projects is essential.
It is a contract role based in Parramatta.
- Liaise with Business Units within the Department to ascertain and document processes and requirements with a focus on case management and business process management.
- Provide leadership in delivering business focussed process changes and technical recommendations.
- Develop strategies and enact transfer of technical configuration of case management solutions to both technical and business staff.
- Assist with project management duties as required under the guide of a senior PM.
- Report on developments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsibility for the preparation and quality control of business analysis artifacts in accordance with client's BA framework and standards.
- Report to the project group as required on project initiatives.
- Assist as a technical conduit between business and non-technical resources and vendors.
- At least 5 years’ demonstrated, active Business Analyst skills with a focus on case management and business process management.
- Demonstrated experience with contemporary case management/CRM platforms e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Pega Systems.
- Knowledge of BPMN or similar modelling notation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience with one or more Agile implementation methodologies.
- Formal Qualification in Business Analysis
If you have the above skills then please apply to this role asap.