Randstad is currently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Finance Team for a large organisation based in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will provide business analytics support to the organisation, primarily focused across the key functional areas of Finance. You will play a part in driving the business for continued growth.
- Collate and analyse internal and external data to help drive improved business performance;
- Use technology oriented/business intelligence tools to extract business value from information sources;
- Present findings/recommendations to senior management across the organisation;
- Continually look to review, document and improve current procedures
- Debt recovery analysis
- Review of budgets and allocation of funds
- Working closely with the business and producing the monthly results for them, forecasting, budgeting, analysing and explaining the variances
- Assisting stakeholders in decision making and resource allocation and various projects to improve efficiency in the team
- Strong analytical, financial and reporting skills;
- Advanced SAP
- Report writing skills
- Excellent understanding of databases;
- Advanced excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent Time Management and ability to meet deadlines;
To be successful in this role you will be part or fully qualified and have had previous experience working with senior decision makers. Advanced Excel and SAP is a must.
You will also be capable and willing to be hands on, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be system savvy and be able to work in a changing environment.
For a confidential discussion please contact Ria Cortes on 02 9615 5372 or apply using the link provided.