This national organization has an outstanding reputation for delivering a superior service backed by strong operational standards. Having grown from strength to strength over recent years, this company is now recognized as an industry leader within its field. As a result of continual growth they are actively seeking to employ a Business Development Manager in Melbourne to help drive new opportunities.
The role of the Business Development team is critical to facilitate the annual growth requirements of the business.
This position reports directly into the General Manager - Sales and Marketing.
The critical success factor for this sales position involves the development of strong relationships with potential new and existing customers and developing sales pipelines which will result in new profitable sold work.
Business Development Manager
Are you a true hunter and closer?My client are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their highly successful business development team.
- Soft Services (including cleaning and associated services)
- Generous base salary & commission
- Experience in the cleaning industry highly advantageous
My client are a Top 500 Australian and privately owned company.
They are currently seeking a career minded and enthusiastic person in Victoria to join our Business Development Team.
Their corporate and branch network has production assistance needs for the following types of business development activities:
- Prospecting and cold calling
- networking, relationship building and maintenance
- New business generation
The key tasks of this position are:
- A true hunter and closer!
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to achieve multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- A strong work ethic and ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Learning and development opportunities
- Novated leasing options
- Generous reward and recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working options
For more information on the role and package please call Richard Barnes on (03) 8319 1140