My client has been supplying gas and energy to the FMCG market, agriculture, mining, healthcare, Oil and Gas and building and construction market for over 40 years.
With financial backing from the parent company overseas, and a new approach to production, quality, delivery, sustainability, integrity and development, my client is looking to integrate one strong technical sales employee into their business in Sydney as their initial point of focus.
Initially reporting through to the NSW Sales Manager, the main focus will be to develop opportunities through technical understanding, networking and productivity from existing major key accounts and new business development.
My client would like to see candidates that offer:
- A strong understanding of the industrial market – Open on product
- Tertiary degree in mechanical/electrical/advanced technical trade certificate would be highly advantageous
- Strong negotiations skills
- Computer literate
- Significant technical sales experience with a mixed corporate/ industrial environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- A proven success in Sales, hitting KPI’s and overachieving
- A high level of drive and passion and the want to progress internally
In return, my client will offer industry-recognized training and development, with an opportunity to see facilities worldwide, the ability to progress your career with a world recognized product and a very attractive salary package and achievable KPI’s to see your flourish.
The salary is $75,000+ Super + FMCV + fuel card + laptop + phone + I Pad and an uncapped commission structure that attracts those hunter mentality sales people.
For any additional information please apply within or send your CV to Federica.firstname.lastname@example.org