This company is an Australian owned, market leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered flexible plastic packaging products. They pride themselves on providing the highest quality products to their customers, being the solution for numerous applications and requirements within the FMCG, Agricultural and Industrial sectors.
This role will see you become part of a highly collaborative and experienced sales team who are industry leaders in their field. The position will involve training and development to bring you up to speed on the technical aspects of the product portfolio, setting you up for future success. Applying your drive and commercial acumen will be key in managing existing accounts, developing relationships and new business opportunities. Dealing with frequent client and customer calls, meetings and orders will see your knowledge of the products grow very quickly enabling you to develop your skills and utilise your previous sales experience to secure new business and develop long standing relationships. Some travel will be required giving you the opportunity to develop existing accounts and hunt down new business within relevant industries. An understanding of the market and previous value selling will enable you to help the business grow even further, cementing the company as the market leader in Australia.
- Previous experience in a Sales, Business Development or Account Management role
- Packaging industry, or related industry experience preferable but not essential
- The ability to learn and demonstrate product knowledge and applying a solution sales approach with clients
- A drive to meet and exceed sales targets
- Comfortable with a degree of travel throughout South East & regional Queensland
- Strong communication and rapport building skills at all levels of business
- Experience in value add selling and ability to negotiate
- An ambitious personality and the want to develop your career
- High level customer service focus
- Commercial astute approach to developing business and key relationships
- Proven ability in establishing and nurturing mutually beneficial business relationships
- Comfortable with technical terminology around composition of specific products
This role will align you with an organisation who pride themselves on supplying innovative solutions to customers in a number of industries throughout Australia, whilst providing a structured and systematic route to success to their employees. If you have the necessary experience outlined above and wish to be part of this successful, supportive company, on offer is an attractive base salary plus super, company vehicle and necessary tools of the trade with commission structure. For more information, please contact Ryan Peters on 07 3243 3971 or simply apply by following the link provided.