business insurance sales consultant - x5 roles - $55-$80k ote in Surry Hills
Surry Hills, New South Wales
Not only is this organisation Australia’s number one online business insurance service provider but has always sat within Australia’s top 10 brokerages. With years of experience behind them, they have identified that many businesses, especially small-to-medium, needed a faster and simpler insurance experience. As a result of this niche offering, this company has undergone rapid and exciting growth and are now looking to grow their team of Business Insurance Consultants.
This is not your typical contact centre or sales role – You will work autonomously at driving your own success through having meaningful conversations which result in the acquisition of new clients and/ or policies. Ideal candidates will need to be driven, motivated, have a natural flair for sales, able to articulate complex information and exceed customer expectations through delivery of customer service.
You will be working with genuinely WARM leads – business owners WANT to speak to you. How rare is that!?
You will be eligible to earn UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS - The sky is the limit in this role.
Experience in sales is essential. This role will commence on the 9th January 2017– start the New Year with a bang! You will be on a rotating shift roster between 8.00am-7.00pm Monday-Friday and 9.00am-4.00pm on Saturday's every 4-6 weeks (for every Saturday worked, you will receive the following Wednesday or Friday off)
Reporting into a well-establish Sales Manager, you will be joining a vibrant, driven, autonomous and very successful sales team.
- Performing outbound calls to a list of warm leads following interest from website traffic
- Articulating complex information to business owners in order to identify the best solution possible for them
- Perform call backs where required to customers within agreed time frames
- Ensure that a high level of product, process and systems knowledge is maintained at all times
- Building upon existing relationships to retain business and explore further policy potential
- Provide all customers with an outstanding experience in all their dealings with you as a specialist Business Insurance Consultant
- Ensure that compliance standards are adhered to in line with legislative and business requirements including following agreed scripting and verbatim wordings
- Actively engage in additional training to be the most effective and knowledgeable sales consultant possible
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within commercial or insurance sales is HIGHLY DESIRABLE, however, any sales experience will be considered for the right candidate
- Highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- Possess the ability to understand, analyse and communicate to specific and unique business needs
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- A solution-based sales and customer service approach
- Ability to build and maintain rapport
- Able to work under high pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently with various IT platforms
- Passion for sales being results and target driven · Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Culture & Benefits:
- Vibrant, supportive team with weekly, monthly and annual incentives
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions!
- Excellent location - Metre’s from Central Station
- Opportunity to be part of one of BRW’s fastest growing organisations
- Discounts on private health insurance for you and your family
If you feel you have the ability to be customer focused, convert leads to sales and elevate your career in insurance APPLY NOW!!
Sales | Contact Centre | Banking | Finance | Sales Consultant | Inbound | Outbound | Customer Service | Inbound |