business transformation project manager in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$ 120 per year
A great opportunity to work with an influential local government organisation on the forefront of technology and process change. Working across different business units this brand new role has become available as they are initiating a move to a paperless system.
Working with a team made up of skilled resources and creative thinkers, this will be a very hands-on role liaising with resources from different professional backgrounds.
Context of the position:
- The role will lead and drive the move to a paperless function in a key business unit of the organisation. The total team size is around 50 staff.
- The project will involve the implementation of new technology, but also the integration of existing systems, key process improvement changes and guiding people through the change journey.
- This role will need to be hands on and assist with business process redesign.
- Facilitate business process redesign to support the customer experience improvement strategy and ensure alignment organisation wide activities
- Ensuring project governance, framework and methodologies are maintained (utilising PRINCE 2)
- Implementing change management strategies to ensure stakeholder/staff engagement and communications are effective at all stages of the program
- Developing effective strategies to manage resistance or variances from project plans.
- Experience working with key stakeholders including the digital and IT teams is critical.
Type: 1 Year Contract – Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Don’t delay. Apply now!
Business Transformation Project Manager