- Market leader in building products
- South West Sydney location
- On site parking
This market leader offer customised solutions to their clients in the building industry. Due to growth they are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD Operator to join their operation based in South West Sydney.
You will play a pivotal role in providing converting architectural plans into structurally certified designs for the production of building systems. Reporting to the Operations Manager your role will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that plans are accurate and meet builders demands.
- Providing recommendations to the business on how to improve the design process.
- Ensuring that designs optimise product, production and installation efficiencies according to business plans.
- Making sure that design changes are signed off by the builders and are compliant with building codes
- Building relationships with all areas of the business including: Customer Service, Sales, Operations and Construction Teams.
To be considered for this opportunity your profile will need to possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience working within the residential construction industry
- A tertiary qualification
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent communication skills and a “can do” attitude.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gillian Krog 02 9615 5307