- Major Australian Manufacturer
- Western Sydney Location
- Permanent opportunity
This major Australian Manufacturer within the construction industry produces quality products second to none. Due to growth they are currently recruiting a Draftsman to join their operation based in Campbelltown.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Providing structural drawings and specification for steel sheds.
- Providing recommendations for procedures to leading suppliers on steel building products to the residential building and industrial markets.
- Develop and enhance design solutions within the companies’ proprietary software for various steel building and framing projects.
- You will be working closely with distributors and franchisees and be responsible for meeting Australian standards and engineering specifications.
- Maintaining relationships with Infernal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity your profile will need to possess the following attributes:
- TAFE qualification in Civil/ Structural Drafting
- Demonstrated experience working within the construction industry
- Demonstrated experience reading and designing drawings on AutoCAD
- Strong people management skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gillian Krog 02 9615 5307